12.22.2020

My Top Most Favorite K-POP Songs of 2020

Hey Subbies,

Finally, I finished going thru the list not once, not twice but like three times. I've made up my mind that I will be only following Kpop companies and artists that make fans and international fans into consideration, actually, take accountability by doing the work to educated their agency (PR), and not just see fans as cash cows. I think Int'l fans have become complacent because we want to support our faves and want to see change. In my personal research, SM Entertainment (rampant colorist jokes between peers) kept coming up as the biggest offenders out of the Big 4, Tier A companies. In addition, I compiled a long list of artist "Problematic" public images and those who have "Course Corrected". Also, a lot of companies know who we are they do major R&D (Research and Development) on us specifically what we find problematic. And It wasn't just the treatment of the Int'l fans concerns but the pushing under the rugs of incidents with also the help of domestic and Int'l fans that I found in very poor taste ("Two wrongs don't make a right"). Not only that but the treatment of artists specifically the "cash cows" for the company and the Non-Korean artist/members really upsets me. Thank god Kpop is overly saturated because I can at least find artists that haven't corrupted by trends like "Ethnic Hip." Stay in school kids and the more travel the more you know. Here is a company taking the steps to educate its trainees and make me happy watching them learn and grow [1][2].

Sunmi - Pporappippam (Purple Night)

Somi - What You Waiting For

Chungha - Play & Stay Tonight

Rocket Punch - Juicy

Elris - Jackpot

WJSN - Butterfly

SF9 - Good Guy

Cravity - Break the Rules

Astro - Knock  (Moonbin & Sanha - Bad Idea)


NU'EST - I'm in Trouble

TXT - Can't You See Me

Seventeen - Home;Run

The Boyz - Stealer

Kang Daniel - 2u, Who You Are

Gfriend - Mago

Weeekly - Tag Me

Max - Chocolate

A.C.E. - Goblin (Favorite Boys) 

ONF - Sukhumvit Swimming

April - LALALILALA


Last minute add-in...
CIX - Jungle

Kim NamJoo - Bird



~Stay Safe, Seeya

0 comments :

Post a Comment