10.15.2020

What I Got From My Trip to South Africa (+ Harry Potter Merch )

 Hey Subbies,

I hope everyone is safe and healthy. Well, I keep forgetting about posting this for some reason. I bought a couple of things back from my S. Africa Trip. First off, I bought my mom the beaded handmade elephant when we visited Chapman's Peak because she has a bunch of elephants she collects. I knew S. Africa is known for its raw materials from mining so I bought an amethyst bracelet and Rose Quartz earing from the Hout Bay shop called Kraal Kraft. 

On our way back to Heathrow Airport from our 10-hour layer over in London, I saw the Harry Potter Duty free Store and I had been wanting a Ravenclaw scarf for a long time and I was able to also pick up another notebook and a copy of  Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire since never really finished reading the whole series. I rep for Ravenclaw (Facebook) but I'm a Slytherin according to Pottermore so I just say my mom is this house and my dad is this house lol.


Amethyst Braclet

Beaded Elephant

South African KeyChain



HP Merch


0 comments :

Post a Comment