10.16.2019

KCONLA + Life Update

Hey Subbies,

If you don't know but I got a promotion/ new job a couple of months ago. I have been feeling great and excited again. I have two new close friends which I never thought I would have although I get to see one at work mainly. The other lives close to me so I go on walking/hiking with him and his new dog which has me wanting to get a new dog but I get to borrow him every other Friday lol. All the other so-called friends and acquaintances have been moved to other locations so I'm a bit sad and angst currently at work. However, I learned a valuable lesson last month "Don't become people's emotional blanket because you are more than just that." Self-care has really made me want to work on me this month. I don't have much motivation to do anything else when the blog used to be where I could dump all my thoughts usually. I had to pull out the LOONA crack videos I know God Jihyo with this comeback and God Heejin were looking out for me jk lol. But no those cracked videos had me deada$$ LMFAO in my cubical.  I recently Kondo'd my room it's almost there but I just need a little more tweaks and I'll be so happy when it's done. I was going edit my KCON stuff but my software doesn't allow me to edit them to where I want them to be and I'm too lazy to get another subscription to abode cloud right now since my work computer can't even support my current version of Adobe CS6. I know Sulli has just passed but I hope everyone is doing okay and being with ones that love them.

































































 

 



 
























































~ Seeya

0 comments :

Post a Comment