7.12.2019

My Trip to NYC (PIC HEAVY)

Hey Subbies,

This is another life update I guess. So I went to NYC again but as a pedestrian, this time around and I didn't stay for a couple of hours around. It took me some time get these photos edited for you guys. If you want more images I posted some to my Instagram. I recently got a promotion to another department from my first job so I'm glad I can have more time to get back into blogging again. Right before my promotion I Maria Kondo my room specifically my closets my room is still a working progress but at least my bathroom area, desk, file cabinet, and both bookshelf are neat now lol. Anyways, I really wanted to see NY to it's fullest and my mom kept bringing it up every time she watches TV so shootout to Liberty Mutual your ads are def inspiring. Plus, I wanted Lion King finally after all these years, you know 80s & 90s kids need to at least see one Broadway show and also check off the list of seeing a Disney Show. Check Mate. 

I recommend bring good walking shoes, a bottle for water and a battery pack for your phones. Most museums aren't free so the NYC Libraries are amazing culture spots. We went to the Grand Central Library which has free tours another bucket list for us 90s babies they also had an exhibit on the Stonewall Inn and the Christopher Robins original stuff animals. The other Library we visited was the Morgan Library actually had JRR Tolkien Exhibit that we were able to see since it was opening night but no camera allowed. The last leg of our trip went to see the Statue of Liberty and Coney Island.  I also walked by my cousin's university which is NYU and is steps away from Washington's Square Park and Fifth Avenue. I forgot to mention the first two nights we stayed in Long Island City hotel which was really convenient and we moved to an Airbnb as recommended by other travel vloggers. We stayed in Woodside, Queens which had a lot more cherry blossom on display and near the Long Island railroad and Roosevelt Blvd which if you like South American and South East Asian food then this is the spot to be in. However, It takes about less than an hour to get into the city and a half away from JFK so way out your options. If you are staying outside the NYC the subway is expensive so get a week pass or you'll be paying a lot more. The only weird part of this trip was the weather and a lot New Yorker said it was unusual for May.





























































































































































0 comments :

Post a Comment