9.13.2015

Lens Review: Natural 3tones Green

 [Daylight]
 [Sunlight]
[Florescent] 
 [Flash]
[Fill light]



Natural 3 tones have a similar motif to the natural lenses except these have a three tone effect. Designed to feel as natural as possible they are guaranteed to give you the confidence that a wide eye look is bound to bring to your appearance. At 14.5mm diameter they perfectly take the natural shape of your eye giving you a comfortable feeling. These are available in blue, brown, green, grey, pink and violet colors.

Power Available : 0.00 to -10.00

Life Span : 1 Year

Diameter : 14.5mm

Manufacturer : Dueba

Origin : South Korea


Appearance/Design: 8/10
Comfort: 8/10
Recommend: Yes


Comments: Currently, I am wearing these lens which, are on my go to if I want to give my Puffy Tones Grey a rest. They seem really natural but when I meet people one on one they do get complemented on. So, I guess you can say they are "pretty." For me, there my go to eye color for everyday. They do dry out faster than my Puffy Tones though so, have to take them off as soon as get to 8-10 hour period.


5 words to sum these up:

Pretty

Natural

Everyday

Drying

Comparable

0 comments :

Post a Comment