7.12.2023

LIFE UPDATE: Finally Picture Dumping my Trip to South Korea!

 Hey Subbies, 

After my trip to South Korea last year on top of finishing a intensive online course I am finally back to order. However next month is going to be a busy one. Usually the Winter month are when I can be my most creative and I haven't been feel it. I decide to create a seperate blog because I had some ideas and this blog is where share alot more event in my life and talk Music, Arts, and Culture for the most part. Anyways going to picture dump 1/3 of my trip here with no edits. I got to see the iconic SM plane safety that BoA thinks is ridiculous lol but it was on Brand because I also attend the NCT 127 NEO CITY SEOUL THE LINK– The Link concert which is a whole different experince.

I actually went on a 6 Months Haitus from K-pop Concerts and I literally told my friend that I couldn't get tickets to AgustD Concert and my mom was also concerned lol (Don't worry If Jhope of Jin comes thru I will definitely go). Also I added Blackpink concert pics to the last year's life update post if you want still check out.

Currently, this quarter I saw Mamamoo and Twice since I wanted to stay more close to home since the pandemic cut alot hours to LRT and personally think they should start running the K-line to C-line. I hope they can make the Metro more SAFER and CLEANER and make seats for elderly and mothers with cushioned seats and other easily to clean. And I hope LA Metro also gets it's own Enforcement arm.














































































0 comments :

Post a Comment