4.17.2023

E.L.F. Cosmetics Best Selling Dupes

 Hey Subbies,

I wanted to do an updated post on ELF Cosmetics since it's been years since I did one. ELF has gone viral in the last couple of years and has really stepped up it's game in the formulation department. I personally buy a lot of Elf products I even stock up on old favorites/ best sellers. The huge thing to know is always invest in your Foundation and the rest is up to you and your personal preferences plus a lot brands use the same labs and or manufactures. Anyways, this time around I went and did my research to find dupes of higher end products (some better than others) and added the skincare this time because I personally experienced similarities between some of completion and skincare products that might have dupes. The only thing I found during my research that is of concern is that there wasn't enough color depth in their cream or powder products so hope they expand some of their best sellers color ranges. I'm also glad they still had older products that are actually dupes of older high end products. I just realized they don't stock the Supersoothe Cica mask which was super popular and I have one but I'm scared to use all because it's that good and might be a dupe for laniege cica mask which I also have but haven't tested it yet. Let me know if you have tried any of these products. 

Also DUPES are by definition wise are supposed to be DECEPTIVE so, they act like and sometimes out perform a product, they are NOT meant to be be same exact experience because if that was the case we would be seeing a lot more lawsuits. So it's okay to feel like you're being deceived because that's the point. I don't know why so many people backtracking like they might be sued for their opinions on products. 












0 comments :

Post a Comment