7.16.2023

My Top 10 K-pop Songs so Far in 2023

 Hey Subbies,

I actually wanted to do a post when I saw others in K-Community on Youtube doing these in June. I just wanted to wait a little longer to do it. So here are songs that I have played consistently from Q1 to Q2 of this year. I usually go for uptempo dance tracks so these should be up your alley for the summer.

LE SSERAFIM - UNFORGIVEN | Country Western Pop | "This group is giving all that I need with this trilogy and please listen to b-sides too."

KAI - Rover | Dancehall | "It may be a remake but it's the guy's perspective and still a bop."

AESPA - Salty & Sweet | EDM | "Spicy is a close second but I like the dark tone of this song."

8TURN - TIC TAC |  EDM | "I love how playful this song is and there are a lot of different irl cultural refs in the MV."


NMIXX - Love Me Like This | Dance-pop | "I was expecting a little more Wonderland or C.S. Lewis but this song is catchy."


GOT the beat - Stamp on It | R&B/EDM | "Just seeing the faves is just nice even if it's just a project group but it's good to see BoA, the oh so Humble GOAT?


Lee Chae Yeon - Knock | Pop | "Omg the reference to her senior Sunmi's Full Moon caught me off guard during this vampire anthology."


Seventeen - Super | Dance | "Come thru Dragonball Z... lol...I think ATEEZ heard this song and said, 'We'll be back to follow up our hyungs with some more spice.'"


TWICE - Set Me Free | Disco | "While Twice was setting themselves free they set me free in the process lol."

MAVE - Pandora | EDM | "I didn't think I would like the 'AI' concepts but this song slaps."


Honorable Mentions
(G)-idle - Allergy
KARD - Without you
The Boyz - ROAR
Jisoo - Flower
VIVIZ - Pull up
Purple Kiss - Sweet Juice
xikers - Tricky House



0 comments :

Post a Comment