3.12.2023

My 2022 Skincare Empties

 Hey Subbies,


I know it has been a minute once again. I have been trying to recover from my online class and the stress from work but I'm currently sitting at 90%. Also, I finally sat down to look at my empties which sit on the back of my bathroom door for easy access and to keep me accountable. Anyways, I don't know why but when upload my pictures for this post since the photos were taken with Samsung it loads backward so cleansers, essences, etc basically last so I hope you don't mind. There are like 32 pictures of products here so let me know which ones you have tried. I also forgot to add the eyebrow tint that I got from Japan. It was really nice and convenient but it made me contemplate if I should get a more permanent option.

lippies 
I need to get a replacement because of this my favorite press powder from ELF. Also want to try camo press powder but after trying out the other formulas from the line since is more sensitive I might to stick to my staples.

The ELF flawless concealer applicator broke so I'm unable to use but it has a nice formula. ELF lip tints were really drying. The hotel Lotions are from recent trips but aren't my favorite formulas.

If you have anxiety or stress I recommend these two Ayurveda supplements they work great. I also finished a bottle of MSM which really helped my skin issue, especially eczema flares ups.

I have been using Native for a while. I used to use regular deodorant/antiperspirant but I would get blocked pores which really hurt especially around that time of the month. I know some Derms dislike them but I'm not suffering.

Bought these Hello Kitty Bath Salt because they were cute and smelled good.



These are probably my favorite SPFs so far. I also wanted to try a tone-up cream to see what the hype was about. I think if you don't have funds they are a great idea, especially for teens, and a great jump off into using mineral SPFs. I think they would work great after a cosmetic procedure like lasers and it smooths out skin nicely.

Miss Jessie smells amazing and it made my hair feel like it was at the SPA. The formulation is very creamy so if have dry and brittle hair or just need a refresh then I highly recommend her products. I know her sister is still the co-owner of her brand.

Eucerin lotion is a staple for me and it helped with my dry skin, especially during winters like this. Nivea wasn't as creamy as the Dove one I tried last year but it took longer to get thru the tub.

I wanted to try bakuchiol which is an antioxidant with similar Anti-aging properties as Retinol for myself so I went to Sephora last year and picked up The Inkey list's bakuchiol which is really affordable and comparable to The Ordinary. I also see why people love Tatcha, I had a sample of the face wash which I forgot it in Las Vegas but it was very Moisturizing even though it has a ginger fragrance it mostly woke me up. I really like the moisturizer as well but I don't know why I can't justify buying either one of them as full size or sample size.



ELF Cosmetics needs to bring back Electric Mood Serum, it used to be my everyday serum/base and I wish I bought a backup because I didn't expect it to be an amazing base. I even mixed it with other products. I really liked the prem & hydrate balm and it makes for a lovely base. 

Do I need to talk about this product? I hope CURE comes out with a body version because my body tends to shed after showering.

My favorite out of all of these is ELF's antioxidant serum and I keep a backup. Also, think they use pump bottles instead for thicker formulas because they get stuck in the glass of the regular applicators. I will not get the Somebymi serum until they reformulated it less irritating ingredients.

Isntree is my favorite brand, and I don't think the hyaluronic acid is for me because it tends to try me out, and mainly use them in the bath/shower. I liked green tea toner but I had to be careful so it won't stain my clothes and Missha Time Revolution which are a staple in my skincare. 
Loved these two cleansers. The sparking lemon is super foaming and creamy but I liked using it as a body wash more. Also, did PanOxyl reformulate because I noticed it has fewer suds when I try to lather than usual? Anyways PanOxyl is a staple as a body wash.


0 comments :

Post a Comment