12.18.2022

My Top Most Played K-POP Songs of 2022



Hey Subbies,

I hope all of you are well and safe and Happy Holidays to you all. So I will try to post a little more in these last two weeks of the year since I can't go back to work because of the "tridemic". And if you are wondering about my trips and hauls from South Korea I'm currently waiting for my film roles to be developed, which brings back memories because I would buy disposable film cameras all the time or for Fry's to buy film cameras but check my Instagram highlights. I hope to get some posts done by end of the year and these last couple of months are really making me less motivated due to the course I'm taking this year. Anyways, I finally got Youtube Recap and Spotify Wrapped this year so I basically aggregated both lists and filtered out songs that were not created in 2022. According to Recap Wrapped, I like "Joyful Upbeat Cheerful Chill Mornings" and I'm the Party Pioneer Adventure. From Spotify, I got messages from Seventeen, Stray Kids, Enhyphen, TXT, and (G)I-DLE this year. I want to take minute note of some key trends this year that I noticed (1): Insects specifically Butterflies and Spiders, (2) Snakes, (3) Mermaids and God(esses), (4) Time/Portals (5) "Men vs Men"/Twins/Doppelganger. I'm not sure about 2023 but If I have time I'll do a prediction post. 

TAEYEON - INVU

LOONA - Flip That

BLACKPINK - Pink Venom

NCT DREAM - Glitch Mode

PURPLE KISS - memeM

HYO - DEEP

(G)I-DLE - TOMBOY

KEY - Gasoline

Stray Kids - VENOM

NMIXX - DICE

Stray Kids - MANIAC

ATEEZ - Don't Stop
ZICO - Freak

Apink - Dilemma

Stray Kids - FREEZE



Jackson Wang - Cruel

NCT DREAM - Beatbox

ATEEZ - Guerrilla

SEVENTEEN - HOT
HyunA - Nabillera

HYO, Loopy, JEON SOYEON - DESSERT


    Honorable B-side mentions

    LOONA - POSE
      Dreamcatcher - Starlight 
        PENTAGON - Sparkling Night
          NCT DREAM - Arcade
            ENHYPEN - Attention, please!

               ONEUS -  MERMAID

            LE SSERAFIM - The Hydra

            PIXY - Call me

            Kep1er - Mask

            aespa - Illusion


              - Happy Holiday's 

              0 comments :

              Post a Comment