10.21.2022

LIFE UPDATE: Coachella, KCONLA, KAMP...

 Hey Subbies. 

I know I have been MIA again but I have difficulty finding time to blog again. I had to make a new Instagram account so if you would like to keep up with me you can do so there. My old account is pretty much gone so don't ask me why because all my friends asked what happened anyways I can only guess plus during the pandemic when the top social media companies were using algorithms to manage their sites because of the lack of staff.

The other reason why I have been MIA is that I'm taking a very intensive online course and my anxiety was thru the roof at the beginning but I'm managing it naturally. I almost forgot and also had to back to work but for two days a week and couldn't really choose so I literally had to use my online course as leverage to change my work hours. Also work computer at work is like 14 years old and the based on my work contract were supposed to get new equipment every 7-10 years and we have been asking since I got there. We have to get contractors to sponsor the equipment. Also, I have been preparing for a trip that I have been looking forward to for years now and I'll be seeing one of my friends who is attending University in Korea, he said that he couldn't attend Uni in Japan because of restrictions but it kind of worked out. Plus I had to reroute my trip anyways because of this as well. The only problem is working around my online class and the hour differences and I can't cancel my trip lol. Just wish me luck because I really want to finish with flying colors and I have been working my ass off for every challenge and project. The only good thing was still being able to go out to concerts/events to destress because I would have dreams about my class work lol. 

I might post right before I leave for my trip because I attending another festival event coming up and really want to work on my K Sci-fi post which I want to get done for y'all before tomorrow's class. Also, I might be late with KCONLA Photos but included a handful here. I hope you enjoy.

ATEEZ






TWICE





ONEUS





BTS





Coachella





MONSTA X





aespa





AB6IX




LOONA






Dreamcatcher



Stray kids




TXT/ Tomorrow by Together





Seventeen





KCONLA






KARD







DPR





KAMPLA





Blackpink







KTOWN Night Market










0 comments :

Post a Comment