12.22.2022

My Top Kpop Album EPs and LPs of 2022

Hey Subbies,

I going to post back-to-back so these coming weeks if time willing. Last year I did posts on my top favorite albums but this year is going to be a little more consolidated since there were a lot more EPs aka mini albums than LPs this year. I also added a honorable mentions because there are albums that I had to listen thru quickly because there are so many this year. When I was in South Korea I was tempted to buy some of these but I think I only bought BP's album because most of the rest were getting up there in price. I may make adjustments to this list before the new year I will try to re-listening to some of the honorable mentions again. But If I had to bet on any artists to consider buying as second options would be ONEUS (kind of underrated but their concepts are fire), VICTON (If get better Music engineers like this recent album I think they will be going places), Treasure (bops back-to-back), TEMPEST (very sustainable from switching between edm and retro styles), and P1Harmony (talented, I think they will grow internationally) . Don't forget to #BoycottBBC #FreeLoona (I wish SM or Hybe could take these girls).

Long Plays

BLACKPINK - BORN PINK


BIBI - Lowlife Princess: Noir

ENHYPHEN - DIMENSION : ANSWER


KEY - Guilty Pleasure

LUMINOUS - LUMINOUS in WONDERLAND

MAXIDENT - Stray Kids

pH-1 - BUT FOR NOW LEAVE ME ALONE

SEVENTEEN - 4th Album 'Face the Sun'

TAEYEON - INVU


TWICE  - BETWEEN 1&2



Extended Plays

28 Reasons - The 1st Mini Album

BVNDIT - Re-Original

HYO - DEEP - The 1st Mini Album


IVE - After LIKE


KIM YO HAN - Illusion 

Lapillus - Girl's Round Pt.1

LE SSERAFIM - FEARLESS

#BOYCOTTBBC | LOONA - Summer Special [Flip That]

mimioirose - AWESOME

NMIXX - ENTWURF

OnlyOneOf - Instinct, Pt. 2

P1Harmony - HARMONY: SET IN

PENTAGON - IN:VITE U

Red Velvet - 'The ReVe Festival 2022 - Feel My Rhythm 


StayC - WE NEED LOVE

TXT - miniside 2: Thursday's Child

VIVIZ - BOP BOP!

ZICO - Grown A$$ Kid


Honorable Plays
B.I - Love or Loved, Pt.1
BAE173 - ODYSSEY:DASH
BE'O - FIVE SENSES
Billie - the Billage of perception: chapter two... 
BRAVE GIRLS - THANK YOU
CHOI YOOYOUNG - SUNFLOWER
CSR - Sequence: 7272
DKB - AUTUMN
DRIPPIN - DRIPPIN 3rd Mini Album
EXID - X
FIFTY FIFTY - THE FIFTY
ITZY - CHESIRE
KEP1ER - TROUBLESHOOTER
HAN SEUNG YUN - The 1st Mini Album 'Lovender'    
KIM JAE HWAN - Empty Dream
MIRAE - Marvelous - MIRAE 3rd Mini Album
MIRAE - Outrun - MIRAE 4th Mini Album
NINE.I THE 2nd Mini Album [I(Part.1)]
ONEUS - MALUS
Queenz Eye - Queenz Table
SF9 - THE WAVE OF9
SHOW ME THE MONEY 11 
TEMPEST - ON and ON
TEMPEST - SHINING UP
TEMPEST - it's ME, it's ME
THE BOYZ - THE BOYZ 7TH MINI ALBUM
TO1 - WHY NOT??
TREASURE - THE SECOND STEP: CHAPTER ONE
TREASURE - THE SECOND STEP: CHAPTER TWO
TRENDZ - BLUE SET CHAPTER 1. TRACKS
VICTON - Choice
VICTON - Chronograph
Winner HOLIDAY
woo!ah! - JOY
Xin Seha - I Just Can't Control My Feet!
YooA - Selfish


0 comments :

Post a Comment