10.11.2022

A Very K-Halloween 2022 #K-Scifi

  Hey Subbies, 

I hope you all having a great October so far. This is probably my favorite month of the year outside of my birthday month. And I hope too that SM artists that have done dark concepts do a collaboration stage either for Halloween or Award Season together (ie. Taemin/Shinee, MAX/U-KNOW, Seulgi/Red Velvet, HYO, EXO, etc.) Also, I'm seeing more connections in SMCU Kwangya it seems like MAX is scared of HYO so you really can't just watch one fav to get the storyline anymore plus it's giving monsters of the week vibes for aespa in the future but still feel like the black mamba storyline had a weak ending personally. Also, I think JYP has something against cats lol because for both Twice and NMIXX's comeback they were literally fighting a cat army.

In addition, I wanted to do some more breakdowns of which concept they're getting from actual mythology background similar to what I did for Megan and Gaga but I really don't have time currently. I had hoped to do one for Blackpink since Cody and Wyatt have done an excellent breakdown ( Jenny - Aphrodite, Lisa - Athena, Jisoo - Artemis, Rose - Persephone, called the Triple Goddess sometimes portrayed as 4) they are literally embodying their dark goddess side in Pink Venom think Kali or Anat but they have been portraying them since their last couple videos (And Jisoo was killing it in this comeback and I will be kind of salty if we don't get a solo from her like seriously). Also, people don't know that their other much older cults (short for culture) link the mythos of many ancient civilizations before monotheism took over, the Illuminati is just one of the younger ones that evolved in much older cults i.e. Mithraism and Zoroastrianism.

YG Ent is Hip Hop & Rap, SM Ent is R&B & EDM, and JYP is R&B with a little Rock and Roll. 

Anyways, I heard the new K-pop fans are intentionally clout-chasing Kpop artists and I'm disappointed in these types of attitudes because Kpop had explored so many new genres this year I'm loving and of course, some songs could be better in terms of line disputation, mixing, and mastering but other than that it's been a pretty good year. However, on the other hand, the fans have been effecting affecting idols that are the new darlings of the 4th gen and some are praising unhealthy behaviors which can actually affect the future of these kids especially since there are so many young idols debuting. South Korea needs some new laws or amendments to their current regulation of the media industry like here in the US, basically, you can't be an idol till you turn 16 with restrictions until they turn 18. It's like when I mentioned BoA, who debuted at 13 in my K-pop predictions for '22, and I didn't mean literally debuting all your young trainees. Also, I have several bones to pick with HYBE and subsidiaries' management of their artists right now I'm avoiding everyone except those of age in that company. 

Enough of me ranting on lol... 

Dreamcatcher - Maison | Apocalyptic Sci-fi Apocalypto

Lightsum - Alive | Fantasy
Up!

Nine.i - Parallel Universe
Upside down but Better

LOONA - Flip That | Fantasy
Hogwarts Express

NCT DREAM - Beatbox | Fantasy
Kazam


NMIXX - Tank/ Debut Trailer | Fantasy
Wonderland

Seventeen - Darl+ing | Fantasy
We Are the World...

Pink Fantasy - Poison | Fantasy
CRAFT

CHOCOME - Super Yupper! | Fantasy
Sailor Senshi

CRAXY - Undercover| Fantasy
Mythos

VeriVery - Undercover
Time Travel Lords

BLANK2Y - FUEGO | Sci-fi
Alien


Honorable Mentions

Rocket Punch - Flash

Cherry Bullet - Love in Space

woo!ah! – Catch the Stars

DRIPPIN - Villian

MIRAE - Marvelous

Ciipher - Fame

ICHILLIN - Play Hide and Seek

Kep1er - WA DA DA

LIMELIGHT - Starlight

mimiirose - Rose

Lapillus - GRATATA

YOUNITE - AVIATOR



0 comments :

Post a Comment