1.21.2024

My Top Most Played K-POP Songs of 2023

 Hey Subbies

Happy New Year everyone! I wanted to get this post done over my winter break but I was caught up with a home-related project that I talked about in more depth in my update post. Also, check out my mid-year songs to see how much has changed because it has. I saw that video going around about the SMCU being dead can I be honest I don't think SMCU is over because Drama kind of left the door open or it may stay between a couple of the SM artists and if you watched the aespa comic lore during the Black Mamba, aespa became trapped by the toxicity and in DRAMA there a connection I noticed and, interestingly, all the member are using a Katana which is mainly Winter's weapon and she's known to communicate with her MY threw mirrors. And talked about aespa going darker in tone and now we have DRAMA and notice the use of contrasting colors like green and red. 

On another note y'all were mixing up Sakura with Yun-jin during the dance break section in EVE, PSYCHE, and Bluebeard's Wife because some reason they gave Sakura the same styled hat so please give her the well-deserved flowers because she keeps surprising us every day. Also can't believe Eunchae did a solo stage on her own. Also, can y'all stop with the unsolicited hate on LE SSERAFIM it's getting to be very weird. 
As usual, this basically aggregated both YT Music and Spotify lists and filtered out songs that were not created in 2023. I want to take minute note of some key trends this year that I noticed (1): The Year of the Vampires, (2) on Cloud 9, (3) Taboos, (4) Time/Portals, (5) Pirate into 2024, (6) I'm your Goddess is here to stay. Also, the editor used the cup falling to the ground and it turned into a flower like a lot this year along with the famous Windows XP Screen saver. Okay, let's go...

GOT the beat - Stamp on It 

KARD - ICKY
MAVE: - Pandora
LE SSERAFIM - UNFORGIVEN
CRAVITY - GROOVY
JEON SOMI - FAST FORWARD
WayV - Good Life
ODD EYE CIRCLE - AIR FORCE 1
CRAXY - UNDERCOVER
Lee Chae Yeon - Knock
JIN YOUNG - COTTON CANDY
CRAXY - No Limit
IVE - BADDIE
AB6IX - LOSER
KEY - KILLER
DRIPPIN - SEVEN SINS
JEON SOMI - GOLD GOLD GOLD
KAI - ROVER
ITZY - CAKE 
cignature - Aurora 
8TURN - TIC TAC

Honorable Mentions
NMIXX - Love Me Like This
Seventeen - Super
TWICE - Set Me Free
(G)-idle - Allergy
The Boyz - ROAR
Jisoo - Flower
VIVIZ - Pull up
Purple Kiss - Sweet Juice
xikers - Tricky House

0 comments :

Post a Comment