10.18.2023

A Very K-Halloween 2023 #K-Scifi

Hey Subbies,

Bibi Blade

I was waiting for Sunmi's Stranger to release her song before posting this. She literally has a hold on me with her performance driven music. She was giving Bride of Frankenstein tease but with the glamour of a Lily Monster and Morticia Addams. But the song overall's premise is writer's block and it kind of reminded me a little of Gwen's What Waiting For?  but darker (a lot of songs year got me thinking about Gwen's music). TXT and IVE also had a comeback recently but their song from earlier this year made it to the list. Also, I'm really happy Lightsum and tripleS are back, and their new songs are doing good. Oh, and I also add gifs from media that I feel like the producer might have gotten inspo from. Also, I'm excited to see the next steps of LOONA (ARTMs, Loosemble, Chuu, YVES since now all girls their have creative freedom.

Side rant: I'm also trying to see if I can upgrade or build a new PC because it's about that time again and our economy is what is. I bought a hard drive recently during the Prime sale so I'll probably start putting a wishlist for Black Friday and Cyber Monday and I'll have to make arrangements to get that done or have someone help me build it because installing the chip and PCU is the hardest part for me.

Full Playlist

Jungkook - 3D | Sci-fi

LE SSERAFIM  - UNFORGIVEN | Fantasy

aespa - Spicy | Sci-fi

IVE - I AM | Fantasy

ITZY - Chesire  | Sci-fi Fantasy

FIFTY FIFTY - Cupid | Fantasy


StrayKids - S-Class |  Sci-fi Fantasy

TXT - Sugar Rush | Fantasy

Twice - Moonlight Sunrise | Fantasy

Jeon Somi - Fast Forward | Fantasy

NMIXX - Party O'Clock | Fantasy

NCT Dream - ISTJ | Sci-fi



STAYC - Teddy Bear | Fantasy



Honorable Mentions


The Boyz - ROAR

Enhypen - Bite Me


Sunmi - Full Moon

Lee Chae Yeon - Knock 

Xikers - Tricky House



Purple Kiss - Sweet Juice


KARD - ICKY


ATEEZ - Halazia


LOOSEMBLE - SENSITIVE


ARTM ODD EYE CIRCLE - AIR FORCE ONE


Red Velvet - Birthday


DRIPPIN - Seven Sins



P1Harmony - JUMP


YooA - Selfish

0 comments :

Post a Comment