12.31.2018

My most played K-pop songs of 2018

Hey Subbies,

I hope my post before held all over. I literally wanted to get that post done before the new year and like I said before I had to wait till all the K-beauty enthusiast had a chance to get their two cents in. Okay, back to music and what I've been listening to this whole year. My Spotify playlist was pretty much on heavy rotation when I'm at the gym or at work this past couple of months. When I finally saw my final verdict I was like yeah that made sense. Most of my playlist was a mix of J-pop and K-pop because of my trip to Japan in October to help me learn Japanese for the trip. I'm kind of sad because I don't have a lot of time to practice anymore let alone go to the gym because of my new job.

Anyways, if you want to check my last years list then here your link to it. While you're at it you might as well check out my very late Halloween picks for this year too since most of the favs are on there too. I'm a little salty because I'm going miss hearing some of my favorites in the upcoming new year because they have been let go or left their companies. Omg for this list I had to break out an excel sheet because I had to figure out which ones I liked and listened to the most and wished YouTube would generate my own very song of the playlist for each year base on my history. Also, I would like for this new year for companies to stop sleeping on their girl groups and give them proper albums.

  1. Ikon - Love Scenario
    & Killing Me 
  2. Red Velvet - Bad Boy 
  3. LOONA Oliva Hye - Egoist 
  4. Junoflo - Real Ones 
  5. YunB - Yellow Up 
  6. Jackson Wang - Fendiman 
  7. BlackPink - Duu-du-duu-du (All of Square Up
  8. K.A.R.D. - Ride on the Wind
    & Dimelo 
  9. Jay Park -Yacht 
  10. BTS - Idol 
  11. Super Junior - Animals
    & Lo Siento (KARD ft. version)
  12. Pentagon - Shine
  13. Chung Ha - Roller Coaster 
  14. EXID - Lady 
    & I Love You 
  15. NCT - (Empathy album in general) Baby, Don't Stop
    Boss
    Go 
    Regular [English version]
  16. (G)i-dle - Haan 
  17. APINK - I'm so Sick 
  18. Momoland - Bboom Bboom
Bonus: Triple H - Retro Future (love the grand master flash sample)

I hope you guys enjoy my list for this year.

Happy New Years!

0 comments :

Post a Comment