12.23.2018

Life Update + Tokyo Trip

Hey Subbies,

As you can read from the title this is a little life update. Since I had some time off I can finally update you guys. Recently, I was able to find a job in my perspective field finally. However, I can't leave my old job because I have better benefits with my first job and other things tied to that job that my new job does not have on top of the pay is less than my first job however, I have more hours and opportunity to get over time. I pretty much have my hands-tied with my new job since it is thru the week and I had to cut my hours at my other job just enough to keep my benefits. In addition, I'm learning a new programs which is not the industry standard Adobe Suite and also learning how to do prints on different manufacturing materials. I'm pretty beat once I come home from work. This job is very much like the internship I had during my final semester of University so its very familiar yet it is a bit of a learning curve and immersive with a lot distractions from other coworkers in the office I have to really get use to. I bought some Starbucks coffee grounds to make my own coffee in the morning and thankfully, there is one across the street from my new job too and just received a Starbucks card for Christmas. However, I don't know about y'all but caffeine is not really helping sadly though. Anyways, I added some of the Tokyo Vlogs down below if anyone is interested in my trip also add a voice over so I hope you guys enjoy it. I need to still upload the last couple of videos to YT so if you want to subscribe you can. Lastly, I going to be doing my favorite/most played Kpop songs of 2018 so look out for that probably by Christmas or New Years.







 














































0 comments :

Post a Comment