11.02.2018

A Late October K-Sci-fi list for 2018 [Halloween]

I know this is a very late post. If you don't know I was in Japan so I couldn't get make the list for this till now. Other updates posts will be out soon. Let's get right to it, shall we?

Red Velvet - Peek-a-Boo
Oh gosh | Fantasy; Horror, Thriller

"Peek-a-Boo" (Hangul: 피카부; RR: Pikabu) is a Korean song recorded by South Korean girl group Red Velvet for their second studio album, Perfect Velvet (2017). Described as an up-tempo pop dance song with trap house elements, the song was written by Kenzie and was produced by Moonshine, Ellen Berg Tollbom, and Swedish singer-songwriter Cazzi Opeia. It was released on November 17, 2017, as the lead single of Perfect Velvet.
Peek-A-Boo!
This is new, is this love? (La la la la la)
All my friends yell at me, they say I have a problem!
I’m fine fine fine fine fine fine
(Ma Boo-Boo-Boo
Peek-A-Boo-Boo-Boo-Boo)
Got7 - Look
Dream | Fantasy


Eyes on You is the eighth extended play by South Korean boy band Got7. It was released by JYP Entertainment and iriver Inc on March 12, 2018. Like their other albums, the members also participated in co-writing and co-producing the songs with the help of other producers including Mirror BOY, D.ham, Munhan Mirror. It contains seven songs, including the singles "Look" and "One and Only You" featuring Hyolyn.
Yeah, yeah, yeah Do you still not know?
I see how anxious you look
Ready, ready, begin, fall into my eyes, hurry
Don’t you worry, we can make it, make it
When fear comes, just look at me
Because my trust in you overflows very much
Don’t be afraid because then I’ll get upset
Because I just want us to feel the same way

StrayKids - District 9 
Leaving the District | Sci-fi
I Am Not (stylized as I am NOT) is the debut extended play (EP) by the South Korean boy group Stray Kids. The EP was released digitally and physically on March 26, 2018, by JYP Entertainment and distributed through Iriver. A debut showcase titled Stray Kids Unveil: Op. 01: I Am Not was held the day before.
Flip it all over, eh oh
Flip it over, now eh oh
Put away your negativity, back off
That’s wrong
I don’t even know myself
So why are you acting like you know me
Get lost, this is our district, get outta here
No place for you here
District 9
Sunmi - Siren
A Siren or Little Mermaid | Psychological Horror, Fantasy
The Warning is the second extended play by South Korean singer Sunmi. It was released on September 4, 2018. Siren" was released on September 4, along with the EP and music video. It topped the Gaon Digital Chart, becoming Sunmi's second number one on the chart.
Get away out of my face
Don’t come any closer boy
(Even if I’m sad, I won’t cry)
Get away out of my face
Don’t look at me anymore, boy
(Even if I’m sad, I won’t cry)
Lalalalala lalalalala
Lalalalala lalalalala
AOA - Bingle Bangle
Pixel world | Fantasy, Sci-fi 22M
Bingle Bangle is the fifth extended play by South Korean girl group AOA. It was released on May 28, 2018, by FNC Entertainment and distributed by Kakao M. It contains a total of six songs, including the title track "Bingle Bangle".
Shake your butt
Bingle bangle, bang bang, bingle bangle
Shake your butt
Bingle bangle, bang bang, bingle bangle
Shake your butt
LOONA - Hi High
Moon Visuals | Fantasy
[+ +] (reads as plus plus) is the debut extended play by South Korean girl group Loona. It was released on August 20, 2018, by Blockberry Creative, distributed by VLENDING in digital format and Music&NEW in physical format.

The EP is the highest-selling album by a girl group that debuted in 2018.
Take me high high high high,
I love this feeling
My heart is pounding (so bad)
What should I do (oh yeah)
My heart is all excited, getting excited, what should i do
The Boyz - Giddy Up 
Pinball Anyone | Fantasy
The group released their second extended play The Start and its lead single "Giddy Up" on April 3, 2018. Due to health problems, Hwall couldn't promote with the group and subsequently had to halt all activities for three months.
We’re young and free, don’t be afraid
Run across this path
Hold my hand, dream more, if we’re together, everything is good
Make some noise
BoA - One Shot, Two Shot
Femme fatale | Fantasy
One Shot, Two Shot is the first extended play by South Korean singer BoA. It was released digitally on February 20, 2018 and physically on February 21, 2018 by S.M. Entertainment and distributed by IRIVER. The album features seven tracks in total, including the previously released single "Camo", a pre-release single "Nega Dola" and the lead single which shares the same name as the title of the album.
I’ve fallen
Everything is already perfect with you, with you, with you
The fireworks have started
Bewitched by this mood
I do I do I do
(One shot two shot) Me and you
(One shot two shot) Have some fun
Just us two, just for one
Just for one
(One shot two shot) Me and you
(One shot two shot) Have some fun
Just us two, just for one
Just for one

Oh My Girl - Secret Garden 
Dream come true | Fantasy
Secret Garden (Hangul: 비밀정원) is the fifth extended play (EP) by South Korean girl group Oh My Girl. It was released by WM Entertainment on January 9, 2018, and distributed by LOEN Entertainment. The album contains five songs, including the single "Secret Garden".
Please keep growing, beautiful

KARD - You In Me
Love Death | Horror 9

"You In Me" is a song recorded by South Korean co-ed group KARD for their second extended play, You & Me (2017). The song was released as the EP title track by DSP Media and distributed by LOEN Entertainment, on November 21, 2017.
You’re mine, my everything
You’re mine, my everything
Why don’t you know
Nothing can replace you
Honorable Mentions

GOAT | Fantasy 

Puss and Boots

Dreamy 

Charm School 

Nightmare

Haunting Seek

The Game we play for luv

0 comments :

Post a Comment