12.25.2017

Underrated K-pop Artists I'm Excited About



Merry Christmas,

I'm really tired after eating dinner. But I wanted to highlight this artist before the year is up. Some debuted this year or couple years back, however, I think this year was their best year. Some have been called very underrated to the point of disbandment while others are doing okay. What I mean by doing okay for some it 's 100,000 views but I think by today's standards if you can reach 500,000, even a 1M you're doing good on each comeback M/V. If you like anything on this list then share it so others can see these amazing artists. Also, some have been on those popular group shows trying to get their shine on which can be a double edge sword (cough...cough DIA). In addition, please check out the 'honorable mentions' because I couldn't find gifs to showcase some of the groups/ artists on the list. Can you guys guess which group on this list has under 5,000 views? Well, I hope you guys enjoy the rest of Christmas. Enjoy! (BTW some of the songs I actually love and did pretty well on the charts.)

Lucy - B-Day


A.C.E - Callin | Catus 


Yuseol - Ocean View


S.O.C (Seven O' Clock) - Echo


Gate9 - Chemical


AlphaBat - Get Your Luv


Marmello - Can't Stop | Puppet


Snuper - Back:Hug


Yaeji - Drink I'm Sippin On | Last Breath | Therapy  | RainGurl | New York 93


VAV - Flower | She's Mine



CLC - Where are YouSUMMER KISS | I like It


MVP - Take It


Moon Hyuna - Cricket Remedy Take 2



S2- Honeya


Blanc7 - YEAH


Subin (of Dalshabet) - StrawberryCircle's Dream


Black6ix - Like a Flower


Baba - Funky Music | Catch Me


Eyedi - Best Mistake | Type


IN2IT - Amazing


Hash Tag - ㅇㅇ


Hotshot - Jelly


Cherry Coke -  Like I Do


ELRIS - Pow Pow


IMPACT - Feel So Good | Please Be My First Love | Lollipop


Hoody - Hangang


DMEANOR - Don't Hold Me


Uhm Jung Hwa - Ending Credit


VARSITY - U r my only one


MiSO - Pink Lady


 TopSecret - She


PPL - SHOOT U


ONF - On/Off 


ICiA - Sad heel 



P.O.P - Catch You


Sophiya - Therapy | For The Record


Honorable Mentions
FAVORITE - PARTY TIME
Blah Blah - Good Job
A.De - Laputa
TREI - UP | X
VERMUDA - Dream girl
YunB - Ritalin (Feat. YonYon)
 Koh Nayoung -  Clumsy 

0 comments :

Post a Comment