7.16.2015

Lens Review: Puffy 3 Tones Grey Lens (known as Shinny Grey)


[Incandescent]
[Flash]
[Florescent]
[Indoors]



Dueba Puffy 3 Tones Grey


The Puffy three tones makes you eyes sparkle in three different tones. The outer black rim surrounds an inner design made of two colors. The inner colors can be blue, brown, green, grey, pink or violet. At $19.50 these lenses provide value for money. With a width of 14.5mm they are guaranteed to give a wide eye look and make onlookers wonder in amazement. These make your eyes feel relaxed throughout the day.[updated 7/19/2015: sorry guys the pictures before were of my other lens. I'm currently trying upload. You can see how tried I am.]

Power Available : 0.00 to -10.00  

Price is for 2 pcs of lenses / 1 pair

Life Span : 1 Year

B.C : 8.6mm

Diameter : 14.5 mm

Water Content: 38%

Origin : South Korea 

This model is manufactured by Dueba and labelled under DollyEye watermark.


Appearance/Design: 9/10
Comfort:10/10
Recommend: Yes

Comments: I really like the Dueba products, it has to be one of my top favorite lens. The lens have similar comfort to American prescribed enlarged diameter lens I've tried. After wearing this series of lens for the pass year I have to say I do get a kick out of shocking people with grey, blue, and green lens on my working days and this series of Duebas sure do turn heads. Lastly, I usually want to remove my lens the first thing I get home, but with these I can wear them for pretty long depending on the humidity in my room.


5 words to sum these up:

Enlarging

Shocking

Comfortable

Stands out

Beautiful




0 comments :

Post a Comment