8.05.2013

25 Random Questions

Let's start:
Question 1: Do you have any pets ? No, I don't anymore sadly(I had goldfish when I was smaller, A cockatoo name Samantha, a German Shepard/ bull named Rustie and a beta fish name fishy.

Question 2: Name three things that are physically close to you: There's my mom, my Lenovo laptop and my  boyfriend.

Question 3: What's the weather like right now ?: It’s 63 degrees, slightly cloud with a chance of sprinkles throughout the day.

Questions 4: What was your favorite subject in school? Art and Communication Studies because that’s what my major  basically is.

Question 5: What time did you wake up this morning ? I woke up around 8 o’clock.

Question 6: When was the last time you showered ? I took a shower this morning.

Question 7: What was the last movie that you saw ? The last movie I saw was the Gatsby.

Question 8: What does you last text message say? Just do what you can handle…I just wasn’t looking at big picture.

Question 9: What is your ringtone ? Toradora’s “Parade”(?) opening song, “Baby Cursing Love” by Perfume, Zedla’s Secret.

Question 10: Have you ever been to a different country? Yes, parts Mexico and the Caribbean.

Question 11: Do you like sushi? Love it!

Question 12: Where do you buy your groceries? I buy groceries with my mom usually at Trader Joes, Whole foods, or Asian Markets.

Question 13: Have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster? No.

Question 14: Do you have a middle name? Yes, Monique.

Question 15: Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? I have both, but I mostly use my laptop!

Question 16: How old will you be turning on your next birthday? I’m 22 now.

Question 17: Do you wear contacts or glasses ? Both.

Question 18: Do you colour your hair ? Nope!

Question 19: Tell me something you are planning to do today: Work and go home.

Question 20: When was the last time you cried? When I was going through PMDD the being of this month

Question 21: What is your perfect pizza topping? I love crispy pepperoni or mushrooms on top of my pizza!!!

Question 22: Which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger ? Both but most of the time no cheese if possible unless it’s swiss.

Question 23: Favorite style of top/blouse? I like Tops with graphic tees especial ones with bows on them.

Question 24: Favourite tv show? I guess The Walking Dead for right now.

Question 25: What is a favorite TV show from your childhood? Sailor Moon, Hamtaro, Disney and Nickelodeon in general, All That, Power Rangers, Ninja Turtles, and Power Puff Girls.

0 comments :

Post a Comment