7.02.2013

My first Lens Review



So, here finally my Review of the my contact lenses. I was really please to received lenses on time from Lensvillage a day before I had to leave for San Jose for Fanime. They are having deal where you can pay $35 for Geo two lenses and $55 for Geo three and marked down lenses. I choose the two for $35 dollar and also requested priority shipping. I paid for them on Wednesday didn't get a update on my account till Sunday which was slightly off putting. I only received a receipt of payment on Friday. So I emailed them Saturday to figure out what was going on  because I'm so use to having an email sent out confirming the order and it being processed. Also, my account wasn't updated so, then I had to leave a message on there Facebook page. But Thanks to ladies for taking care of my order and getting it to me in timely manner and she apologize for the site errors. [Update: I made another order with them and glitch is fixed and if you have any problems at the bottom of one steps to start your order you can request anything changes/request about your order. Also feel free to message them if you have any problems.]

 
[Indoor]
[Flash]
First up the 

Geo Angel Brown

Diameter: 14.0mm/14.2mm
Water Content: 38%/42%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year disposal

Appearance/Design:8/10
Comfort:7/10
Pro/Cons: These lens are great if don't want to much attention to your eyes but just want where something close to your eye color(brown). There a bit thicker so, don't accidentally try to fall asleep in them.When I first but them on you might have some sensitive/ discomfort but for my eyes they had adjust to them.
 
[Indoor]
[Flash]
Lastly the...

Geo Tri Color Blue

 Diameter : 14mm
Base Curve : 8.60mm 
Water Content : 38~42%  
Life Span : 1 Year
  
Appearance/Design:8/10
Comfort:9/10

Pro/Cons:
I really love these lenses and to my surprise I've gotten complements on them a lot which is awesome. I where them more than my Angel brown which I thought would bring more compliments/odd stares but sadly no. Also I find them a lot more comfortable to wear and recommend these if your just started to wear circle lens, they very similar to the Fresh Looks contacts here in America.


I was recommended to try GEO's so, far so, good. I've been looking at the brands, and specifically Geo lenses that are really popular with Japanese models, bloggers and shop girls.
1. Geo Princess Mimi Apple Green
 2. Geo Princess Mimi Almond Brown

 3. Geo Angel Brown
4. Geo Nudy Blue

 5. Geo Angel Gray
 6. Geo Olive Blue
 7. Geo Angel Violet
 8. Geo Angel Blue




0 comments :

Post a Comment