1.20.2024

My Top Kpop Album EPs and LPs of 2023

 Hey Subbies,

Y'all I could not keep up with all the comebacks this year. Every week I looked I saw an EP or LP hitting me in the face that could not tackle quickly enough. Also, if it's deja vu it's not, I accidentally published this post when I was still working on it. I don't about y'all but I think my taste in music is changing again but I'm still critical about production. B.I did something that I rarely hear in K-pop where he let the instrumental just be a vibe and it was a breath of fresh air. GOT the Beat album literally kept my attention for the first half of 2023 when other EPs couldn't. Anyway, I had to add a couple more albums, recheck my algorithm, and reshuffle them so please bear with me. Also don't forget to check the honorable mentions and hope this helps if you missed out on listening to other groups and artists.

Long Plays

NCT 127 - The 4th Album Repackage

LE SSERAFIM - Unforgiven

B.I - To Die For 

oceanfromtheblue - oceanfromtheblue
ONEWE - GRAVITY
EXO - Exist

fromis_9 - Unlock My World
Tomorrow X Together - The Name Chapter: Freefall
LEE SEUNG YOON - Shelter Of Dreams
ZION.T - ZZZ AMD ZIP
Stray Kids - ROCK STAR AND 5-stars
WayV - On My Youth

Extended Plays 

GOT the beat - Stamp on it 

TripleS - Assemble

Seventeen - FML


TomorrowXTogether (TXT) - The Name Chapter: Temptation

xikers - House of Tricky: Doorbell Ringing

NIMIXX - expergo

aespa - My World

Penomecco - [Rorschach] Part 1

Jisoo - Flower

PURPLE KISS - Cabin Fever

Red Velvet - Chill Kill

cignature - Smooth Sailing AND My Little Aurora

KEY - GOOD & GREAT AND KILLER
ITZY - KILL MY DOUBT
AB6IX - THE FUTURE IS OURS: LOST

CRAVITY - MASTER: PIECE

SF9 - THE PIECE OF9
M1NU - M1NUWORLD
ATEEZ - The World EP.2: Outlaw
Monsta X - Reason
 H1-KEY - Album [Rose Blossom]

ICHILLIN - I'M ON IT!
STAYC - TEENFRESH

PARK WOO JIN - oWn
NINE.i - New Mind

XG - NEW DNA
MIRAE - BOYS WILL BE BOYS
(G)I-DLE - I FEEL

TEMPEST - Into the TEMPEST AND THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM
VERIVERY - Liminality - EP.DREAM

ONEUS - LA DOLCE VITA
BAMBAM - Sour & Sweet
TWICE - Set Me Free
The New Six (TNX) - Love Never Dies AND Boyhood

Honorable Mentions

8TURN - 8TURNRISE
Billlie - The Billage of Perception: Chapter Three
CHERRY BULLET - Cherry Dash
Cravity - Sun Seeker
CRAXY - XX
DeVita - Naughty
DRIPPIN - SEVEN SINS
El7z Up - 7+up
Everglow - All My Girls 
EVNNE - Target: Me
IVE - I'VE MINE AND I've IVE
Jeon Somi - Game Plan
JINI - An Iron Hand In a Velvet Glove
Jinyoung - Chapter0: WITH
Jo Yu-ri - Love All
KAI - ROVER
KARD - ICKY 6th Mini Album
KEP1ER - Magic Hour
Kiss of Life - Kiss of Life AND Born to be XX
Lee Chae Yeon - The Move: Street and Over the Moon
Lee Chanhyuk - Error
LEE GI KWANG - Predator
LOREN - Put Up a Fight
MAVE: - What's My Name
MOONBIN&sANHA(ASTRO) - INCENSE
NCT DOJEAJUNG - Perfume
ODD EYE CIRCLE - <Version Up>
Shownu X Hyungwon - The Unseen
TripleS - LOVElution and Aesthetic
VIVIZ - VERSUS
YUJU - O 





0 comments :

Post a Comment