2.10.2012

Taveler from Pacific to Pacific

So I wanted to make this blog post for people who travel from the land of rising sun to land of setting sun. . .Well for ppl who travel here to the US or from here to Asia and forget to bring with them their makeup bag and skincare products or forced to leave or throw always there $$in airport trash can. I also wanted to see what brands are have similarities . . . So let’s begin. In America L’Oreal corp. is pretty big since it has hands in everything that could ask for, Consumers to Professional makeup artist but in Asia Kanebo must be its second cousin but Shiseido bets out for beings it cousin the most. (family comparson -_-) Loreal:
CONSUMER PRODUCTS: L’Oreal Paris, Garner, Maybelline New York, Softsheen Carson, CCB Paris PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTS: L’Oreal Professional, Kérastase, Redken, Matrix, Mizani, Pureology, Shu Uemura, Art of Hair LUXURY PRODUCTS: Lancôme, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein, Kiehl's, Shu Uemura, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel, Viktor & Rolf, Diesel, YSL Beauté, Maison Martin Margiela, Stella McCartney ACTIVE COSMETICS: Vichy, La Roche, Posayinnéov, Skinceuticals, Sanoflore, Roger&Gallet and THE BODY SHOP Now, Let’s look at Kanebo:
Product lines: SENSAI, AQUA SPRINA, Impress, DEW SUPERIOR BLANCHIR SUPERIOR FAIR CREA RAPHAIE freeplus Fréshel suisai LUNASOL, COFFRET D'OR, KATE, media, ALLIE, SALA, and TIFFA. KATE is one I’ve seen that kind of a dup for MAC or ideally Revlon. Oh and I’ve seen Lunasol b4 too. Lunasol is kind of a dup for Laura Mercier. Now I was looking @ TIFFA and it reminded me of Urban decay or Hard candy with it packaging but it mostly focused on the eye area of face. Now for Shiseido which most of us are all familiar with? The corp. brands include:
Ayura, IPSA, ISO Hair, Joico, NARS Cosmetics, Qiora, Revital, Serge Lutens. When reading that Joico was brand I was really happy bcuz this brand came to me out nowhere what I mean is I’ve been seeing it some in YouTube guru’s vlogs and blogs this past year and it’s a salon hair care product and it’s expensive but rally good. Oh I was surprised again that NARS was on their list as well because I thought it was west coast based cosmetic company just like Stila but I was wrong again (sorry if affined any makeup enthusiast) Here is a list of dups or similar brands if you’re every traveling or just curious. . .

Disclaimer: These are not my pictures, these are just for promotional proposes.

0 comments :

Post a Comment