10.09.2023

Paris, France [Picture Dump]

 Hey Subbies,

I can't believe what has been going on in Paris but I would postpone any trip there for the forcible future. I'm also thinking about going on another concert hiatus because the economy is bad. I watched a couple of CMAs that just presented the facts so, we may be going into a recession but nobody is moving house. The only people who should be worried are the ones trying to get out of paying their rent/mortgage for the past couple of years sadly. Still, it's like "Where is Robinhood (not the app lol)?". Anyway, I also filmed a haul but will probably have to edit this Friday on my day off because I have been feeling really fatigued. Here is another trip picture dump for you guys.


























































































































































0 comments :

Post a Comment