10.26.2023

Best of Wishtrend: byWishtrend...I'm From...Dear Klairs...

Hey Subbies,


I have been inspired to write the post because so many people have raved about these brands over the years and I have included them almost yearly in my Korean Skincare Must Haves. I was also watching Eunice Unnie on YouTube with Ahn-nim the director of the Korean Institute of Dermatology and she went straight away to recommend a product from the brands I will be listing below. I've heard about these products since probably the mid-2010s via Wishtrend's YouTube channel a lot of brands exclusively sold at the time. The channel was geared to Western audiences and had a very HSN or QVC style of selling the brands. They are known mostly for selling Klairs and I'M FROM bundles but they now carry brands like ELMT, COSRX, ROVECTIN, and so on. Also, my favorite Korean-based and Western-based skincare enthusiasts have bi-annual bundles that you can buy at a discount. So this post going to act as a main point reference because you probably seen a product from one of these brands but didn't know the brand had other cult favorites. I personally bought dear Klairs but it was usually as a gift for others.

About Wishtrend

Wishtrend is a beauty commerce company whose philosophy lies in restoring the skin's natural beauty by providing our customers effective skincare solutions through a hand-selected collection of products and brands.

https://wishtrend.com/


ByWishtrend

About ByWishtrend

You are the standard.

This is where your journey of defining your own beauty standards starts. 

We will be with you in every stage of the journey with high-functioning skincare products that are made accessible by carefully crafted formula, uncomplicated ingredient information and walkthroughs that are enjoyable to follow.

https://bywishtrend.com/


  • Green Tea Enzyme Powder Wash 4.7
  • Vitamin A-mazing Bakuchiol Night Cream 4.5
  • Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water 4.5
  • Pure Vitamin C 21.5% Advanced Serum 4.5
  • UV Defense Moist Cream 4.7

dear, Klairs 

About dear, Klairs

Klairs believes in the idea of “simple but enough”; it is to provide customers with a high-quality skincare brand that contains only the most necessary ingredients. It has no colorants, alcohol, parabens and artificial fragrances.

  • Gentle Black Fresh Cleansing Oil 4.7
  • Supple Preparation Facial Toner 4.9
  • Midnight Blue Youth Activating Drops 4.7
  • Midnight Blue Calming Cream 4.9
  • Rich Moist Soothing Cream 4.8
  • Mid-day Blue Lotus SPF 40
  • Soft UV Airy Essence Sunscreen
  • Juiced Vitamin E Mask 4.6

I'M FROM

About I'M FROM

Korean Skin Care brand I'm from distinguishes itself from other beauty labels with its philosophy of transparency, finest skincare ingredients, and innovative effective formula.

  • I'm From Rice Toner 4.7
  • I'm From Fig Scrub Mask 4.8
  • I'm From Mugwort Essence 4.8
  • I'm From Mugwort Cream 4.7
  • I'm From Honey Mask 4.7




0 comments :

Post a Comment