12.09.2017

Lens Review: CK Adora Green

[Fill light]
[Flash]
[Indoors]
[Window light]

CK Adora Green Lens

Diameter: 15mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 42%
Power Range: 0.00 to -8.50
Lifespan: Yearly disposable contact lens (We recommend  you to change every 3 - 6 months)


Appearance/Design: 6/10
Comfort: 7/10
Recommend: Yes

Comments: I personally didn't wear these lenses that much this year. The green in these are very unnatural and would work more so for cosplayers than for everyday use. This was a little departure from what I'm used to because they are so green. I would not wear these if you have work with kids or are in the public eye. These may not be my most favorite lens but I highly recommend them to people who like the unnatural yet or cosplaying costume look.


5 words to sum these up:

Unnatural

Cosplay

Drying

Standouts

Greeny

0 comments :

Post a Comment