8.26.2017

My Summer Part 2 - AX2017 Fashion Show


Here is Part 2 of My Summer,

And Bish you guessed it...lol been watching too much Sims 4 LPs lol. Anyways, Here are the shots I got at the fashion show this year. I wasn't in the spot from the year before due to the head photographers being there but you know you make the most of the lemons you receive. I thought about becoming a photo editor for AX but I don't know what hell happened to my phone after the update but all my notes are gone. Maybe when I get a more stable job I'll worry about then. Also, I was really confused why this lady was taking pictures with her phone all the way up in the air when she had no obstructions in her way since was she sitting in the reserved seats in the front row, so she kept getting into my shot and it was so annoying. You can get great shots with just using your line of sight. It was packed this time around in the front but we only had three brands presenting and sadly no JapanLa or Sanrio designers. We did have Galaxxy and two new designers brands, Listen Flavor and I think the last brand was called Baby Doll. I thinking about doing a YT haul / Recap because with AX and KCON combined with my broke self and I bought a lot of stuff.















































0 comments :

Post a Comment