12.27.2014

World Music Edition?






I just found out that Just Dance 2015 came out and I was looking through the song selections and I'm a bit disappointed.I guess I'll go buy a X Box one with connect and get DC3 then I guess. But seriously I was hoping they would make a Special Edition Just Dance International/ World Music/Pop World Wide. This is also the main reason why I haven't upgraded to a WiiU but it is definitely Nintendo's year. I feel bad for my Wii (RIP Wii's everywhere). Anyways, this guy makes really go versions of Just Dance K-pop, he just did one for Orange Caramel's recent hits and one of Girl's Days'. And everyone in his comment section says Ubisoft should hire him because he has really good ideas. Now if I could influence any song decisions I would suggest these artists:




  1. Girls Generation-Mr. Mr./ (TTS-Holler) 
  2. 2ne1-Crush/ Come Back Home
  3. Big Bang(GD &Taeyang)- Good Boy
  4. Super Junior- Mamacita
  5. 2pm-Go Crazy!
  6. T-ara- Sugar Free
  7. Kyary Pamyu Pamyu- Fashion Monster
  8. AKB48-47 to a nice town of 
  9. Exile-New Horizon
  10. E-girls- Move It! ft. Dream 
  11. Perfume- Cling Cling
  12. Shakira- Nunca Me Acuerdo de Olvidarte
  13. Daddy Yankee-Limbo
  14. Pitbull-Fireball ft. John Ryan
  15. Justine Timberlake- Not A Bad Thing
  16. Taylor Swift - Blank Space
  17. Beyonce-Flawless/ Grown Women
  18. Ariana Grande-Love Me Harder
  19.  Jeremih- Don't Tell ‘Em
  20. Childish Gambino - 3005
  21. Aata Majhi Satakli-Yo Yo Honey Singh
  22. Kanika Kapoor-Lovey
Man, if this ever comes to fruition I would go out and buy it. But until that happen I will wait.

~Seeya





0 comments :

Post a Comment