8.27.2014

Sake, Sochu, and Update

 Heys Guys,

Sorry for not posting recently, if you haven't been following my Instagram lately than you don't know that I have been real busy. Also, I'm been working on my bedroom since my bed, and book self were severely broken, so I went to IKEA to get a bigger bed and more storage. On top of that, I had ant infestation due to weird weather we been having in LA these pass 3 months but feng shui mostly got rid of them and boric acid laced with honey/sugar. I still have to edit my KCON stuff and accidentally delete all my photos on my phone :(, thank god for Instagram lol. But right now I'm editing pictures of my friends wedding, I was the main photographer but her family came out with some big guns(cameras/dslr). Who would thought my summer would be this hectic. Anyways this summer sake tasting were happen all over LA, Sake Express look like it had a good turn out this year. But our staple for my ex-boyfriend and I this year was the Sake Shochu Beer Tasting at Doubletree by Hilton in Downtown Los Angeles. This year it was held on a Thursday, so I wasn't able to wear my yukata this year but everyone remembered us. I actually won a price at the raffle which they have every year, last year my ex-boyfriend won a Ponzu bottle but I won dried squid and a case of Chili Ponzu.




Welcome To
Sake Shoshu Tasting EVENT
Featuring with the worlds most interesting sake, shochu, Japanese beer and foods.
A documentary featuring the sake making process from start to finish.
Subject matter experts in the sake business.
ONE All Inclusive $50 Ticket Includes Everything!
* Cold sake, shochu, Japanese beer
*Sake Sommelier Seminar
* Great Appetizers includes Ramen newcomer from Japan.
*Raffle and Great Prizes
EARLY ADMISSION (~8/13)
1 person - $50, 2 people - $80
General ADMISSION
At door, 1 person $60
Buy tickets online Or call us 213-680-0011
No extra charges for food and drink inside the event.
Ticket will be held at will call
Must be 21 and over
Tickets are non-refundable.
Please drink responsibly
Contacts us for more information 


Enjoy the lovely photos :)





 The Japanese Garden is so beautiful!









 Lychee and Peach sake my FAV!


















~Seeya

0 comments :

Post a Comment