6.19.2014

Maybeline Color Sensational Lipsticks | Lip Swatches and Review



Hey Guys, 

So a few months ago or rather on my birthday I went out bought these Maybeline Color Sensational Lipsticks. I was excited because I've become a real lover of lipsticks these days and use to say I would never wear lipsticks lol. Anyways, I just want get right to to my impressions of the lipsticks. First the packaging is nice but deceiving because Coral Crush (dark red packaging) is not the same or even similar color. The Lipstick are really pigmented and I like them way more the Revlon Lip-butters. There also moisturizing but they are not smug proof so, I recommend getting a lip liner with these. My favorite color out the four I bought was the Neon Red, it really complement my skin color and just the right red and orange tone for me. I would recommend this line if your looking for something affordable, moisturizing and very pigment. Plus since summer is just around the corner (June21), these bright colors are just right this time of year.[Ulta $8] 

"Now bright goes gorgeous, never garish.
Brighter color from our exclusive vivid pigments.
Creamier feel from nourishing honey nectar.
Why You'll Love It
Be bright and gorgeous.
Exclusive Vivid colors are brighter
Honey nectar formula nourishes lips
For Best Results
Apply lipcolor starting in the center of your upper lip. Work from the center to the outer edges of your lip, following the contours of your mouth. Then glide across the entire bottom lip."

Ingredients 

Isononyl Isononanoate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Isoeicosane, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Isostearyl Alcohol, Dibutyl Lauroyl Glutamide, Dibutyl Ethylhexanoyl Glutamide, Parfum / Fragrance, Polysorbate 80, Capsicum Annuum Extract / Capsicum Annuum Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan Oleate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopit, Silica, Tin Oxide. May Contain: CI 45410 / Red 27, CI 45380 / Red 21, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 17200 / Red 33. CI 77491 / Iron Oxides


*Lips without Lipstick
 515 Coral Crush


 [Natural light]
 [Flash]
 885 Vibrant Mandarin


  [Natural light]
  [Flash] sorry for the smug here.



  [Natural light]
  [Flash]


  [Flash]

~Seeya

0 comments :

Post a Comment