9.28.2013

Fashion Spread Fall 2013: Back to school, back to basic

Dammit, I have to get some post out my head since they have invaded my brain. Well fall has just arrived and your probably still wondering or looking around for the latest trends coming out of Japan or Asia in general. The stuff that become popular in Japan get popular in China and rest of Asia and if you haven't notice most are imports are from China and takes more than month to get here to us for are consumption. I've been checking out the street fashions and looking at American and Europe online store to see if these styles become hits.


I see a lot 50-60's inspired fashion with plaid, cats(neko), prints, knits, chunky jewelery,and goth this coming this season. And it seems Blue is big this season which is awesome since it's my favorite color. True Red, mustard/canary Yellow, True Blue, Black and White are colors that look look good on everyone so, next time your out shopping or don't know what colors looks good on you, these are colors to for. I think I might do another post on buying basics, which I never understood what hell the style gurus were talking about till now, since they used there own style for reference which didn't help to much. Anyways, here is your fall shopping list so, to speak...



1) Pleaded Skirts

2) Plaid

3) Blue


4) Knits

5) Chunky Jewelry

6) Hats




7) Knee high Boots


8) Leather

9) Oversize Jacket


Black hair and extreme winged eyes seem to be catching popularity as well.

~Seeya

0 comments :

Post a Comment