10.24.2012

Yep KCON' 12

I went to KCon a few weeks or so ago and I had a great time. I didn't get to go the whole day because I had work so, I missed B.A.P, G.NA, EXO-M ad etc, except for my girls 4MINUTE XD! YAY! I took photos with Dumbfoundead but I didn't get meet Jen from-head-to-toe and I could only get pics of Simon and Martina from afar. I talked to some people and they said it was kind of sloppy how convention was set up and the timing and I think I know why and maybe you too, if your went to AX (Anime Expo) this year then you know what I'm talking about. I'm not gonna lie the scheduling fiasco of AX definitely haunting KCon. If you guys watched the stream, did you get annoyed at how many time they mentioned MNET. I think three times should be enough. Plus,I  wish had cable to able to get the Asian package to be able to watch Asian networks but it gets real expensive, so I'm just gonna stick to my Netflix.






Seeya~

0 comments :

Post a Comment